A rapid HDR camera experience together regular updates and new features added all the time.
Now together optional android-os 4.4 style user interface
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video together a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you truly need.
Snap Camera's interface is based upon the camera included in Android 4.4 (kitkat) upon the Nexus 5 but together multiple extra features.
If you need to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid application but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings together the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* rapid picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to multiple extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time in the history menu
- Share an image together any another application such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking upon the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- rapid picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by another cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes together very dark and very light areas. The application takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to do 1 HDR photo. By default the application will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed in the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features is only available upon newer devices.
Camera apps is notoriously difficult to do compatible together all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which android-os version it is running.
This application will install 2 icons in your launcher, 1 for the Gallery and 1 for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon upon your home screen.
Note that mostly android-os 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data upon an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the application in uninstalled. in the storage place dialog, select "external sd card" to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the application all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the url under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action.