TrendApk

Gun Rider 1.3 + Mod + Data

Information

Author: Andrew P. Smith
Update: 05/14/2015 - 16:32
Size: 18 + 79 MB
Category: Arcade & Action


Download Gun Rider 1.3 + Mod + Data Now
Gun Rider 1.3 + Mod + Data

Related Apps

Description

Free download

Gun Rider 1.3 Action and exciting racing game for android-os phones and Tablet by programmer called EVL PPY published and freely available to users , Google has been made. The story of the game is that in the not too distant future, the world has a contagious disease, and 99% eliminated before it destroys the planet. The remaining 1% is hiding in caves and mountains and is waiting for a miracle to end the situation. The news has been discovered that the antidote is more hope for survivors. But no 1 dared to go out there and move it to different cities, who can become a hero of humanity to save.
You guessed right! You, the hero of the game and take over this monumental task, so you need an antidote to the ruins of New York and save the few human beings in destruction. To do this, armored cars equipped together a variety of weapons at your disposal, which you must use to overcome the obstacles ahead and open your path. Of course, to increase the attractiveness of the game, all the facilities is not available in the very beginning and progress is allowed to find them.

Game features Gun Rider:
High quality three-dimensional graphics
30 exciting stages and fun
in third place match apocalyptic
There is 3 different cars
The combination of racing and shooting styles of gameplay


- gun rider mod data for android wap.

Sharing is Caring

Comment