Stylish battery widget together advanced functionality. Material theme design perfectly matches android-os 4.x.
For full info about the application please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This application provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure android-os design
- resizable upon android-os 4.x+
- bolster for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar report of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in report area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications bolster for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable report priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface upon phones together android-os 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task administrator may affect this app. Please don’t use them if application does not work as expected
- application is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues is at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise error fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions is at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending bolster request
- Due to the limitation of the android-os platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: mostly Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- in android-os 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you likable Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the application is Ads free.
If you likable Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward programmer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version